I put a post on my wall(on FaceBook) stating my opinion …
I’m looking at my wall and 99% of posts from Businesses are “Buy My Stuff” I’m starting to get ticked because I see businesses who could very easily create life long customers lose them because they want quick business now. People you need to create solid business forever! If you all keep spamming I will call you out! :) oh there will be laughs!! lol
I got an email titled RE:What Do You Know??
The guy/gal must have taken offense and thought I was talking about them and their business (I was) and went off by saying I don’t know their business and their customers react better when all they have to see on their wall is the daily deals. They also wrote that they have averaged about 1 customer a month off of facebook and finished the email with some words that I’ll say were )^)*&%^&%$*&%$&#$ <— Childish
So I’m going to reply publicly and hopefully people can follow the example
1. your facebook profile only has (less that 100 friends)
2. It is a profile and not a page (you WILL be shut off at 5,000 friends) unless you plan on running a mediocre business that won’t be good when you have to start declining friend requests.
3. You don’t have your website linked from your profile(BIG NO NO!!)
4. I tried to find your website to see if you have your social media sites linked to your website and I had to go to page 4 on google to find you (VERY BIG PROBLEM) because I searched your name and your competitors out rank you for your name!!
5. You are linked to 3 other social media sites but haven’t done anything with them in over 6 months(Try Ping.Fm)
6. I looked up your alexa ranking to see how you rank as far as traffic for your website… over 20 million …. I WOULD BE ASHAMED!!
When I post things like that online its because I’m trying to give tips without sending everyone out a message and consulting for free. I like helping people and if I could help in any way I try to but please don’t bash me for throwing tips up and I do know your target market no matter what business you’re in because I study buying patterns and the way the human mind works … That would be everyone’s customers…
I am just trying to help. 1 customer a month is not enough to keep any business open… I would recommend you read “The Thank You Economy” ASAP!
That is all… Hope everyone has a good night!!